Subject: D9+ 2025 Amsterdam update: Final Declaration, HoD list & Reminders
From: "D9plus" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Jack Hamande \(BOSA\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Frank Leyman \(BOSA\)'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Evelin Tõnisson, "Silver Tammik",Sandra Särav, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2025 21:37:45 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

With one week until the D9+ Ministerial meeting in Amsterdam on 26-27 March, 
please find below an update on the preparations.

Head of Delegations to the D9+ Ministerial meeting

We are happy to share the overview of confirmed Head of Delegations to the 
D9+ ministerial meeting in Amsterdam and that all delegations will join 
(parts) of the informal program on 26 March. Please see the overview below:

*	Belgium: Frank Leyman, Head International Relations BOSA
*	Czech Republic: Marian Jurečka, Minister of Labour and Social Affairs

*	Denmark: Caroline Stage Olsen, Minister for Digital Affairs

*	Estland: Liisa-Ly Pakosta, Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs
*	Finland: Maija Lönnqvist, Deputy DG Innovation Policy

*	Ireland: Niamh Smyth, Minister of State for Trade, Promotion, AI and 
Digital Transformation
*	Luxembourg: Elisabeth Margue, Minister Delegate to the Prime Minister for 
Media and Connectivity

*	Poland: Dariusz Standerski, Secretary of State, Ministry of Digital 
Affairs

*	Portugal: Margarida Balseiro Lopes, Minister for Youth and Modernization
*	Slovenia: Ksenija Klampfer, Minister of Digital Transformation of the 
Republic of Slovenia
*	Spain: Oscar Lopez Águada, Minister for Digital Transformation and Civil 
Service

*	Sweden: Erik Slottner, Minister for Public Administration
*	European Commission: Roberto Viola, DG CONNECT

D9+ Amsterdam Declaration for final approval

Thank you for your input during the second and final round of comments on 
the D9+ declaration. We have done our absolute best to incorporate all your 
comments and suggestions, but sometimes a balance had to be struck. Please 
see attached the final version of the D9+ Declaration, which we now submit 
for final approval within the D9+ group. The document will not be physically 
signed but we will include the name of the signee with their country name.

We kindly ask you to confirm in writing by Monday 24 March 12.00 whether 
your Member State can sign the declaration. Please include the name and 
official title of the signee in your confirmation.

Additional information regarding the sessions

Please find attached an updated programme, the duration of the first session 
has been extended to 60 minutes to ensure sufficient time for a meaningful 
and in-depth discussion.

Reminder communication possibilities

The D9+ Amsterdam team will ensure that the group photo and general event 
imagery are made available at the end of the day for use by all attending 
member states. Additionally, we are exploring the possibility of recording 
short statements (one minute max) during the event of the Heads of 
Delegation. Delegations should prepare their statements in advance with 
their spokespersons to ensure a smooth and efficient recording process 
on-site. Please let us know if your Head of Delegation is interested in a 
recorded statement by our communications team.

Reminder preluding events on 26 March in Amsterdam.

*	In the afternoon of the 26th the B9+ Dutch business federation VNO-NCW and 
parties from the digital ecosystem invite you to a thought provoking event 
on ‘How to strengthen Europe’s competitiveness in the digital domain’, with 
renown speakers from a.o. the business community, European Commission and 
national government, followed by drinks and finger food. You can register 
<https://www.vno-ncw.nl/agenda-overzicht/registration-form-event-250326> 
through this link.
*	In the morning of the 26th the Dutch Start-Up Association (DSA), on behalf 
of the European startup ecosystem, invites you to enter The PanacEUm: The 
first of its kind policy accelerator for Europe's competitiveness. For those 
arriving the day before, the DSA invites you to join a VIP networking 
gathering that evening, ominously named “Eve of Disruption”, which will 
include drinks & bites for your convenience and a special introductory 
program. You can register 
<https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/d9-amsterdam-side-events-tickets-1259361115999> 
through this link.

Contact

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Looking forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam!

Kind regards,

The D9+ Amsterdam team

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is gezonden,
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te
verwijderen.
De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard
ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het elektronisch
verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you
are requested to inform the sender and delete the message.
The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the
risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.